North Shore is a super-soft, acrylic yarn with a perfectly polished sheen and elegant drape that make this shimmering blend of DK weight yarn the ultimate choice for sophisticated scarves, sweaters and baby items. This yarn is the right choice for those looking for an alternative to wool and wool blends and it's simply stunning in several vibrant hues.
This yarn has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
- 100% Acrylic
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 220 yds / 200 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 - 6 / 3.75 - 4.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 22 - 24 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: 6 HOOK / 4.00 mm (7 HOOK / 4.50 mm, H / 5.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 15 sc = 4" (10 cm) (15 sc = 4" (10 cm), 14 sc = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Suggested Care: Machine Wash Warm. Tumble Dry.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.
Please note that the color shown is not necessarily "true" when shown on a computer screen. The depictions of our colors are intended as a general guide.